Devizes RFC are launching an exciting 16-18 Academy for the 2019/20 Season and are seeking a Head Coach to lead the new project.
- Playing and training group inclusive of Under 16’s, 17’s & 18’s.
- Joint training for all age groups.
- Fixture list designed to complement Academy playing resources each season.
- To offer a pathway to senior rugby at Devizes RFC
- To retain rugby players from DRFC Junior Section.
- To create an attractive 16-18 rugby environment to recruit new players.
Head of Academy Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivery of 1 x weekly training sessions Mid-July to Mid-April.
- Lead coach at all fixture weekends (approx.15-18 games per season).
- Management of Assistant Coaches and their coaching development (in conjunction with Club Coach Co-ordinator and Director of Rugby).
- Working closely with Senior Coaching Team and Technical Lead Coaches.
- Work with Club Coach Co-ordinator and Director of Rugby to develop a coaching curriculum for Academy
- Along with Director of Rugby, oversee the development of an Athletic Development Program for Academy.
Please submit covering letter and rugby CV to Director of Rugby Joe Alford via email@example.com. The closing date for application is Monday 18th February.